Emby Music (mobile): Please bring back DELETE option

nusuzst

nusuzst

Hi,

I have been using Qmusic for years. Always regret that is missing the "delete"  this track option.  Switched to Emby - the delete option is here! After a year it was removed. Why? Now I have to add songs that I don't like to favourite, search them again, and manually delete them from my PC. Before iOS apps could do that with no problem. 

Please bring back DELETE on the Emby mobile app! 

HI, it hasn't been removed .Where are you looking for it? Have you checked the permissions of your user on your server to ensure they are allowed to delete?

nusuzst

Before it was here (see screenshot) 

I haven't changd any settings to remove this option. 

I'm admin and the only one user of my Emby/NAS

PS. My topic was moved to Windows - Should be iOS. 

IMG_7436.png

nusuzst

Actually, that's really important option for me. 

I have tons of rubbish that I want to get rid of, and especially double tracks that I have thousands on my playlist. 

OK , yes it can come back, but we have to make sure it actually works first. It started out being in the menu mostly because it's the same menu used everywhere. But we have to make sure the player as well as the now playing screen both handle and react to the deletion appropriately. Right now there's no special handling for it, which means things are probably going to go haywire. So all of that needs to be worked out.

nusuzst

Thank you Luck for the detailed response. Fingers crossed for the menu to work correctly, so you can bring back the “delete” button.

Cheers 

• Thanks 1