N100 owners any issues with static element flicker with deinterlacing

denz

I currently have i5 with Intel GPU 620 and I can't use emby on it as when I enable deinterlacing anything that is static like channel logos you can see it moving up and down. WMC and VLC don't exhibit those issues and they both use very little cpu compared to MPV.

I tried all sorts of settings but no luck posted it on Github received many suggestions but no luck so it is not the settings it's something in the software.  I am thinking of purchasing N100 mini pc since it is much newer than the 620 so it may not have this issue so that is why I ask for feedback. At work we have old and new pc with AMD and Nvidia graphics cards and none of them have that issue so it is only with Intel. Thank you

Edited by denz

• 4 weeks later...

I purchased the N100 it has Intel 750 GPU and unfortunately still the same issue MPV is not useable.  At work week ago we purchased new desktop pc with the Intel 770 GPU and it has no issue with deinterlacing, both the CPU and GPU usage is on par with WMC and VLC. I posted an issue on MPV Github but don't expect anything as I posted the same issue with 620 issue 6 years ago and nothing has come out of it. 

So if anyone is thinking of buying I do not recommend the device.