Files and paths containing Chinese are not supported, and it is very d

zm098y

STRM files do not support files and paths containing Chinese characters, which makes me very confused when organizing my media library.

STRM文件不支持包含汉字的文件和路径,这让我在组织媒体库时非常困惑。

Why can't we support Chinese in STRM files?

为什么不能在STRM文件当中支持中文

截屏2023-10-25 下午12.57.22.png

截屏2023-10-25 下午12.55.17.png

截屏2023-10-25 下午12.55.29.png

This problem also exists when using strm files. When the strm file contains Chinese characters, embyserver cannot find the correct path.

这个问题在使用strm文件的时候同样存在,当strm文件内含有中文字符,embyserver就无法找到正确的路径

Neither file names nor directories can contain Chinese characters.

文件名和目录都不能含有中文字符

截屏2023-10-25 下午12.55.29.png

截屏2023-10-25 下午12.55.17.png

7分钟前,卢克说:

嗨,为什么你认为他们不受支持?就因为那个展示?

The content of the STRM file cannot contain Chinese characters, and neither my file name nor the directory structure can contain Chinese characters. Otherwise, it cannot be played and has nothing to do with display. Garbled characters appear on the display, which also means that embyserver cannot recognize it.

STRM文件的内容不能含有中文字符,我的文件名和目录结构都不能有中文。否则无法播放,和展示无关。在展示上已经出现乱码,这也说明embyserver无法识别。

It works fine when the contents of the strm file point to directories and files that are not in Chinese, which annoys me.

当strm文件的内容指向的目录和文件没有中文的时候,它可以正常工作,这样让我很烦恼

The third picture is working fine because I removed the Chinese characters in the movie title

第三张图是正常工作的,因为我删除了电影里面的中文字符

34 minutes ago, zm098y said:

The content of the STRM file cannot contain Chinese characters, and neither my file name nor the directory structure can contain Chinese characters. Otherwise, it cannot be played and has nothing to do with display. Garbled characters appear on the display, which also means that embyserver cannot recognize it.

STRM文件的内容不能含有中文字符,我的文件名和目录结构都不能有中文。否则无法播放,和展示无关。在展示上已经出现乱码,这也说明embyserver无法识别。

It works fine when the contents of the strm file point to directories and files that are not in Chinese, which annoys me.

当strm文件的内容指向的目录和文件没有中文的时候,它可以正常工作,这样让我很烦恼

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
2023/10/30在PM12点30分,卢克说:

Wrong configuration caused this problem. I currently do not use the s.t.r.m file structure. Thank you for your attention.

• Thanks 1