Android TV buttons

mike3821

mike3821

What button or mapping in adb can be used to go to the previous channel in live tv?

what button mapping can I use to go to the guide using a press of a button on my remote?

Edited by mike3821

The android prev_channel button will return to the previous channel when viewing live TV.

Pressing "up" will produce the guide when viewing live TV.  There is no remote button that will go to the guide from anywhere.

mike3821
3 minutes ago, ebr said:

The android prev_channel button will return to the previous channel when viewing live TV.

Pressing "up" will produce the guide when viewing live TV.  There is no remote button that will go to the guide from anywhere.

I saw I asked this question a couple years back.

Seems like the only way to do this is mapping it through the android button remapper via ADB...

mike3821
On 25/10/2023 at 09:22, ebr said:

Would this be it?

IMG_3719.jpeg

mike3821
On 27/10/2023 at 00:00, Luke said:

More control over this is possible for future updates. Thanks.

Managed to get this working very easily with tvQuickActions. No need to do anything with ADB.

Much easier and it picks up all buttons on the Tivo Stream 4k remote.