How do I force Emby to update the channels list??

storoyr

Hi, you could have just refreshed the guide data as an alternative option. Glad you're all squared away though.

Peter Nent

Had simular situation last weekend: also refreshed guide several times, but that didn't solve the issue (alder EPG-entries kept comming back again, although that plugin was un-installed)... Also I had to rename the library.db and thus recreate the entire database, incl. live-TV and EPG data....that is now working perfect !

Seems to be a database issue: seems that older entries of Live-TV and EPG data are not deleted out of the database...I installed and uninstalled several Live-TV plugins, also IPTV, and had tremendous problems with EPG and channellists......after the database was recreated, everything worked OK.

Key-issue: why were older Live-TV and EPG data still in the database...? even after unistalling them all...? (also database vacuuming didn't solve this issue)....bugs...?

Thanks & best regard,

Peter 

19 minutes ago, Peter Nent said:

Had simular situation last weekend: also refreshed guide several times, but that didn't solve the issue (alder EPG-entries kept comming back again, although that plugin was un-installed)... Also I had to rename the library.db and thus recreate the entire database, incl. live-TV and EPG data....that is now working perfect !

Seems to be a database issue: seems that older entries of Live-TV and EPG data are not deleted out of the database...I installed and uninstalled several Live-TV plugins, also IPTV, and had tremendous problems with EPG and channellists......after the database was recreated, everything worked OK.

Key-issue: why were older Live-TV and EPG data still in the database...? even after unistalling them all...? (also database vacuuming didn't solve this issue)....bugs...?

Thanks & best regard,

Peter 

It's not typical. It could be something related to the 4.6->4.7 upgrade which I know you just went through.

11 hours ago, Peter Nent said:

Thanks & best regard,

Peter 

Exactly my situation also.

Peter Nent

At several moments, I needed a database editor, in order to solve these matters....is that a realistic demand ?

Grtz. Peter

3 hours ago, Peter Nent said:

At several moments, I needed a database editor, in order to solve these matters....is that a realistic demand ?

Grtz. Peter

No, it's not.

6 minutes ago, Luke said:

No, it's not.

I have sqlite editor and tried to find the correct data to delete BUT could'nt find the correct table to delete.

Robert