Problem with Recordings

AFFASocial

AFFASocial

I have seen this issue in many repeated posts.  I tested all the m3u .xml files, and after 2 days of testing it seems that Emby has issues with Every list except SamsungPlus and Roku.  

I will look at the 2 files that work and see if the header and footer of each page on the other list are different for now what I see is something to do with the .m3u and or the guide .xml or xml.gz for now what I see everyone complaining about has something to do with the playlist and or the guide files.

The m3u8 files all have the same structure

This is the structure for one that works: .xml files

<programme channel="USBC39000171G" start="20231020230000 +0000" stop="20231021003000 +0000">
    <title>ABCNL Prime With Linsey Davis</title>
    <desc>Your news source for context and analysis of the day's top news stories -- hosted by Linsey Davis.</desc>
    <icon src="https://tvpnlogopus.samsungcloud.tv/platform/image/contents/vc/00/01/32/US_VC_CTI_USQT620324A_USBC39000171G_25837810_20231008001919995.jpg"/>
    <rating>
      <value>NA</value>
    </rating>
  </programme>

Here is the structure that does not work: .xml file

<programme channel="645e0092e94c380008133744" start="20231021064500 +0000" stop="20231021070800 +0000">
    <title>The Exes</title>
    <episode-num system="onscreen">S03E04</episode-num>
    <episode-num system="pluto">5f6c44208a908800132e8f3c</episode-num>
    <episode-num system="original-air-date">20130101000000 +0000</episode-num>
    <desc>When Holly despairs about dating again, the guys secretly create an online dating profile for her and discover what dating is like from a woman's perspective.</desc>
    <icon src="https://images.pluto.tv/series/5f6c44008a908800132e8c06/tile.jpg?fill=blur&amp;fit=fill&amp;fm=jpg&amp;h=900&amp;q=75&amp;w=900"/>
    <date>20130101</date>
    <series-id system="pluto">5f6c44008a908800132e8c06</series-id>
    <sub-title>Zero Dark Forties</sub-title>
    <category>Comedy</category>
    <category>Series</category>
  </programme>

So I might suggest you covert an .xml file to a m3u  

I will do some testing in the next few days and see if I can recompile the list that does not work and try to fix them if I do I will let everyone know.

Hope this helps with all the confusion Enjoy from AFFA Social

Edited by AFFASocial

AFFASocial

So now to answer everyone's question it is the link/feed that is the issue something on the other side is causing the freezes if I see an actual fix I will come and share it.

FYI I tested RECORDING on the .m3u - 8 list and they record and playback perfectly on all the m3u-8 list I have tested.

Does anyone else have anything to add?

Edited by AFFASocial

AFFASocial

Turns out recordings have issues as well.  It fails to verify the connection after certain time intervals this is the issue and beyond my abilities to fix.

AFFASocial

Attached are files  I tried a few  plays today and they repeated  play when it his a break.commercial seems like all the filmrise links work with no issue.

So tell me does this IPTV even work as every link I tried for that is a fail.

It seems from all the posts I read about LIVE TV - .m3u  seems it has not worked for most people for years.

I also downloaded the portable version on localhost and all the same results in my tests. So honestly do either even work without errors? or is this just dead altogether?

embyserverlog.txt embyserverFFMPEG-log.txt

AFFASocial

REMEMBER                                  >>>>>> Always Use A VPN <<<<<<                          For me this is SOLVED

Very time-consuming but I have found a way to SEARCH AND TEST IPTV m3u-m3u8 files see the first image attachment. In this way, we can search say like NBC, USA, FOX, NBC, etc. The search will give pages of results and note that the HTTPS links almost always work but you will have to test many to find what you want.  SLOW PROCESS but it gave me IPTV Links that actually WORK.

The HOLY GRAIL for the m3u-m3u8 playlist with .xml guide data links is in the second attached image. I tested them all and the Roku playlist and guide is the only one that works at a 99% status working.

Now the third image attached shows the free player we can use to test the IPTV / m3u-m3u8 links note this is the same player that is used in the SEARCH AND TEST IPTV option mentioned above.

I am sure this will help other clients with issues as I have spent days doing searches and this is the best I can find to try and work with the  M3U Play on EMBY and the IPTV as well.

Enjoy from AFFA Social Underground

2023-10-25_11-32-55.png

2023-10-25_11-31-13.png

2023-10-25_11-39-12.png

Edited by AFFASocial

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...