Timeshift Issue

Snowy99

Hi,

I have the following issue with timeshift capability. When I start a recording and and for example start 20min later stream during the recording, it is not possible to fas forward the stream.( see attached picture) Is it possible to add the functionality to skip the advertisement in the recordings during timeshift.

Android App 3.3.29

e227f6af-e5c3-433b-ab9a-a7e546ef7897.thumb.jpg.2a0c89bf3d6d316bad91bdf2a30f2fc3.jpg

Spaceboy
1 minute ago, Luke said:

Hi, we'll take a look at this. Thanks for reporting.

This has been reported many times. perhaps you missed these?

• 3 months later...
LittleWizard

Me too!

I have the same problem on my android Nvidia Shield tv pro:

Seeking (timeshifting) live tv or in progress records does not work and this is a very important feature to me.

Also seeking ts files (fully recorded) is not very reliable, I have to activate realtime transcoding to seek in a precise way.

Many other software are able to timeshift and seek live tv and in progress recording, so it should be possible also for Emby...

Thanks!

9 hours ago, LittleWizard said:

Me too!

I have the same problem on my android Nvidia Shield tv pro:

Seeking (timeshifting) live tv or in progress records does not work and this is a very important feature to me.

Also seeking ts files (fully recorded) is not very reliable, I have to activate realtime transcoding to seek in a precise way.

Many other software are able to timeshift and seek live tv and in progress recording, so it should be possible also for Emby...

Thanks!

Hi, we are working on improving this. Thanks.