Server connects to everything except ios

Jen2525

Had to reinstall server on Windows 10

Apple TV's and Roku's all connect to the server

ios will not connect

At the first screen after "Welcome to Emby" I have Add Server and Sign in with Emby Connect

If I sign in with connect, it just sends me back to that page where I choose between Add Server and Sign in with connect.

If I try to add server, it gives me a connection failure.

All users except the main user can connect to server through Apple TV, ios, and Roku

On ios, I can sign in through emby connect and I can see the server, but it doesn't connect.

Confused why this would happen, any help is appreciated.

On 10/16/2023 at 5:23 PM, Luke said:

Hi, can you have them try reinstalling the app and seeing if that that helps? Thanks.

nothing helps

I'll post here since 2 of us have posted we can't get emby working on ios and haven't gotten a response.

I've reinstalled the server, reinstalled the app on apple tv

When emby starts it shows 2 old servers, but not the new server

When I try to add a server using ip, I get a connection failure error

On 3/30/2023 at 2:12 PM, Luke said:

Hi, you can delete servers from the server selection screen in the app when you are first signing in.

Not on ios devices. Reading comprehension and all that...it was stated throughout this thread that apple tv old servers remain even after deleting them.

At this point ios app is trash. I can't even connect a brand new server. It doesn't even show up in the list of servers. Emby connect doesn't fix anything. Is anyone still working on ios?

H @Jen2525Are you sure you tried to connect using the correct IP address? Where did you get it from? Are you trying to connect to your own Emby Server, or someone else's?