Duplicate Files & Lock Item not working

Guest BogartManor

Guest BogartManor

My Emby has had duplicate audio files for awhile. It's not all of them, it's random. They have the exact same file path and file name, but it is showing them twice. I removed NFO plugin, and MusicBrainz plug in to ensure it wasn't those plug ins creating the problem. After removing those plug ins, I restarted server. Still had duplicates. I went and removed the library from my server, restarted the server and then set up the library again. Still have duplicate files. Not only that, I've put in alot of working correcting artists to show Artist feat. Artist instead of Artist, Artist. The artists are listed correctly in the metadata and work just fine on other media players. I've gone through and removed Genres. Everytime I make a change, I check the box for "Lock Item to prevent further changes" so they don't revert back. When I removed the library and the readded it to try to clear the duplicates; all the work in the artists and genres reverted back the way it was before. Why check "Lock item to prevent further changes" if it is going to revert everything back?