Samsung Smart TV (UE65AU7100KXXU)

tigger2910

tigger2910

hi i have a Samsung Smart TV (UE65AU7100KXXU) in one room the problem i get on the tv app is some films and tv episodes i get no sound but my older samsung tv in another room i do Samsung Smart TV (UE32N5300) also i play the same episode or film on my emby xbox app and they play but very quiet any ideas i have no sound bar just straight from tv both tvs using emby for samsung 1.2.6

SamES

Hi, can you please provide an example?  1.2.6 is a very old version.  I would start by updating to a current version and restesting.

tigger2910

how do i update to new version i just got this version from samsung a couple days a go

1.png

2.png

Edited by tigger2910
added pic

SamES

In your initial post you mentioned UE65AU7100KXXU, that's a 2021 model and should have 1.6.4 available in the store.  I've just checked and it looks like Samsung are still reviewing the 1.6.4 release for the 2019/RU7300 model so hopefully it is released soon.

The only option for now for the 2018/UE32N5300 model is the USB Beta release.  The only thing to be aware of is that you need to uninstall it and install a new USB version every 30 days.

For now, I would try and update the AU7100 to 1.6.4 from the store and check whether it resolves the problem.  If it doesn't then we can investigate further with log files and examples.