Image is displayed incorrectly

taker1988

taker1988

Hi,
I noticed that Emby is displaying the image/picon incorrectly. Where does Emby get the images from live TV?

I have Emby running on my Synology DS720+ and I get the EPG with easy.epg lite running in Docker.

I looked in the *.xml file, but the icon source link only takes me to MY selected picon.

Does anyone have an idea how I can get these to display at the correct size?

PS: The link of "icon source" from the *.xml file: https://ondemo.tmsimg.com/assets/s83543_ll_h15_ab.png?w=360&h=270

Thanks

bild.jpg

bild2.png

bild3.png

easyepg1.png

easyepg2.png

emby.png

link.png

xml.png

Hi, the images come from your tuner and guide sources. What guide source did you configure?

taker1988

Hi Luke,

I am using easy.epg lite (docker on my syno ds720+). You can see the options on my pictures. The two blue pictures. 

taker1988

Here are 2 more screenshots. On the channel view the picture is also incorrect but on the epg view its correct, cause its no "poster" there.

I also wrote with the creator of easy.epg. He said, that this is the problem of Emby itself and he can´t do anything.

So, is it possible to change the view of the posters to that "wide view"?

channel-view.png

epg-view.png

HI, yes currently live tv program images are expected to be 2:3 aspect ratio. We need to improve our handling of this to be able to better display other aspects. Thanks.

taker1988

Hey, 

Okey no problem at all. :) Can you already expect when this could be fixed?

Best regards

taker1988

Okey. But if you have it on your agenda now, we could close this post, cause it's semi solved for now, right? :D