Live TV Edits

ErikaJ

ErikaJ

I was wondering if in the extreme left hand side on the guide where the channels are listed, if there is a way to control the background. I have it in dark mode and I have tried all the other modes but the problem (aesthetic only) is some of the channel logos from the Emby guide are either black background or a very dark background which will not show up in the guide. I figured if there was some way I could tweak the code I could change it to a light gray or dirty white because the bright whit mode also washes out the channel and logos.

Second quesion is I want to eliminate the password for my self as I am the only one who uses Emby. I thought at one time there was an area where you could eliminate signing in with a password. I am using the latest Beta version and I have looked throughout the platform. I could be wrong maybe it was some other media player that allowed without a password. TIA and cheers!!!

arrbee99

You can do the first bit in a browser with css -

/* Adjust left hand side of Guide to background colour of choice */
button.channelCell {background:#A30000;}

arrbee99

It only works for Emby in a browser, so not in any app, like Theater etc.

You add it in the Dashboard > Setting page > Custom css box.

So if you only want it for the Android app, you're out of luck, but if you're in Firefox etc might help a bit.

arrbee99

Didn't notice, looks fine in Firefox, rubbish in Chrome. Don't know why. Maybe interfering with other css I have.

TMCsw

Alternately you can replace the logo images with whatever you want:
Settings-->Live TV-->Channels-->...Edit image