Hd Homerun Flex Quatro, how do I record?

Cluttered

Cluttered

I have the lifetime premiere option for Emby. Just got an HD homerun flex quatro. 

i can connect to it via my browser and it updated it’s firmware. In emby it detected it and I have setup the channels. I can view live tv quite happily. The guide is set to emby guide data. 

if I click on a programme then it shows it’s info, if it is on now then there is a play option. There is no option to record though.

I have set the recording path and the start/end to 5mins before/after. If I click add recording from the top then it offers me options, guide takes me back to the guide, click a program, no option to record. 

If I go to create recording manually (channel & time) then enter a title, start/end time, channel and click ‘create recording’ then nothing seems to happen, just shows the circular ‘busy’ thing.

tried from safari (mac), brave(mac) and the emby app on the mac, as well as all three on an ipad.

I’ve restarted the homerun and the emby server but it makes no difference.

Apologies if it’s something obvious but I can’t see it.

What am I missing?

Cluttered

My iMac is running Monterey, emby server is latest version. Nothing I have tried will get it to show any record options in emby either in safari or in the app itself.

In Parallels, Windows 10, I installed the same version, it works, copied the backup from the mac and restored it, it works.

What on earth could the problem be?

Tried turning the firewall off, little snitch, adguard & the vpn all off, restart the server - still nothing.

Cluttered

Deleted /Users/Mark/.config/emby-server

Ran the setup, bare minimum - one library folder /VOLUMES/8TB-2/[TEMP]

All okay.

Installed the backup & restore plugin

Restarted

Restored from last night, did each part individually and restarted between each to check it was okay, then backed up and continued.

So far it is all okay. Not sure what the problem was.

• Thanks 1