Emby ohne Premiere weiterhin nutzbar?

Dashmir

Dashmir

Hallo Community

Ich bin noch neu im Emby Welt und konnte es auf meiner QNAP installieren und auch entsprechend konfigurieren.

Jetzt ist die Testlizenz abgelaufen. Kann die Emby nicht genutzt werden, wenn ich keine Lizenz habe?

Ich wollte ein Film weiteranschauen und dann erhlate ich die meldung, dass es nicht mögich ist und ich Emby Premiere erwerben muss.

Somit heisst das, dieser Server kann ohne Lizenz nicht genutzt werden? 

Dies mach diesen Server für mich leider nicht brauchbar. Ausser ich habe etwas nicht korrekt konfiguriert?

Gruss

Dashmir

Dashmir

Hello,

I have installed the server on a QNAP device and use it to stream content to my Android TV and Android phone. Currently, it is only accessible within the same network, and I have configured it to allow streaming for only one user, which is my own account.

GrimReaper
14 minutes ago, Dashmir said:

stream content to my Android TV and Android phone.

Android TV client app has 2-weeks trial after which full playback requires either valid Premiere subscription or App unlock (one-time payment). 

Android client app is limited to 1-minute playback, full playback requires either valid Premiere subscription or App unlock (one-time payment). 

Using any Premiere feature in any app naturally requires valid Premiere subscription. 

Emby Premiere Feature Matrix

Dashmir

Thanks for your quick feedback and the link.

Too bad that you can not use this server in your own network.

So this request can be closed and I stay with the Plex. 

Ryo Saeba

Du kannst Emby auch weiterhin benutzen, nur nicht mit den Emby eigenen Apps. Z.B. mit Kodi und dem entsprechenden AddOn geht es weiterhin.

Edited by Ryo Saeba

8 hours ago, Dashmir said:

Thanks for your quick feedback and the link.

Too bad that you can not use this server in your own network.

So this request can be closed and I stay with the Plex. 

@DashmirHi, wouldn't you rather have a personal media server as opposed to one that puts your information into the cloud?

Dashmir

@Luke
Certainly, but I absolutely don't understand why I can't play my own movies without a license. I would understand it much better if certain features like server settings or debugging were restricted, but the simple playback is restricted.

I can't quite comprehend it, but I accept it as it is. I'll let it go.

Nevertheless, it's worth giving credit where it's due—the app or media server is very well crafted. 

Additionally, I'd like to mention that I prefer using the app directly instead of going through Kodi. It's more convenient for me to use the app without having to install Kodi, add the addon, and configure it everywhere.

3 hours ago, Dashmir said:

@Luke
Certainly, but I absolutely don't understand why I can't play my own movies without a license. I would understand it much better if certain features like server settings or debugging were restricted, but the simple playback is restricted.

I can't quite comprehend it, but I accept it as it is. I'll let it go.

Nevertheless, it's worth giving credit where it's due—the app or media server is very well crafted. 

Additionally, I'd like to mention that I prefer using the app directly instead of going through Kodi. It's more convenient for me to use the app without having to install Kodi, add the addon, and configure it everywhere.

Hallo,

Also ich verstehe nicht, wieso du nicht verstehst wieso man eine Software und apps nicht auf dauer kostenlos nutzen kannst? 
Du arbeitest doch auch nicht gratis! Ich finde 100 Euro für eine Lifetime Lizenz nicht viel, vorallem bei soviel funktionieren und den apps die es überall Gratis gibt.

Ich wünsch dir viel spass bei Plex, so mal die alles loggen was geht und auf ihre Server speichern. Dazu kommt das die jetzt anfangen große Server zu Sperren!

LG