مشكلة في تشغيل امبي علي متصفح جوجل كروم

mahmoudnabil

mahmoudnabil

لدي سيرفر امبي علي نظام ويندوز يعمل بشكل جيد ويعمل علي الهاتف ولاكن لدي مشكلة

لدي شاشة اندرويد قمت بفتح الشاشة وفتح متصفح جوجل كروم وعند ادخال ip السيرفر تم التشغيل بنجاح

ولاكن المشكلة هيا عند تشغيل اي مقطع فيديو من متصفح جوجل كروم علي شاشة العرض يرفض امبي العمل ويطلب مني اشتراك امبي مدفوع لماذا لا يعمل امبي في وضع الشاشة بشكل مجاني

الشاشة لدي لشركة JAC والمتجر بها لا يعمل حيث انها نظام اندرويد 6 وتوقف متجر جوجل بلاي عن العمل لا يمكنني تحميل تطبيق امبي علي الشاشة والطريقة الوحيدة المتوفرة لدي هيا فتح امبي علي الشاشة من خلال المتصفح اذاً ما الحل لاقوم بفتح امبي علي الرغم ان في اصدار قديم لـ امبي كان يعمل علي متصفح جوجل كروم علي الشاشة بشكل ممتاز ولاكن بعد التحديث تكتشف امبي ان السيرفر مفتوح علي شاشة وتقوم بطلب اشتراك مدفوع عند تشغيل اي مقطع هل من حل لهذة المشكلة ام انه لا يمكنني استخدام امبي مجانا؟

mahmoudnabil
15 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, so this is in the Emby web app that you're seeing this?

Indeed, I opened Emby web through the Google Chrome browser, but on the display screen
Just as I open it from the browser on the phone via the internal network
Emby works successfully on the screen, but the problem is when I play any video clip or any movie, Emby asks me to subscribe to a paid plan or I can watch a minute of the video.
I was using the previous version (4.6.4.0) and it worked fine from the browser on the display screen, but after updating to the latest version, when I play any video, it asks me for a paid subscription. When viewing Emby on the web, I tried changing the browser, but to no avail. It only works on the phone, but at a rate For the screen display, a paid subscription is required

mahmoudnabil
18 hours ago, Luke said:

Do you have it set to TV display mode in display settings?

No, I did not set it to the TV display mode in the display settings. It is the one that did that automatically, and I cannot change that. I do not know why. I can record the problem in a video if I want to increase the clarity of the problem and make it appear clear. Do you want the video in Arabic or English?

On 10/2/2023 at 8:42 AM, mahmoudnabil said:

No, I did not set it to the TV display mode in the display settings. It is the one that did that automatically, and I cannot change that. I do not know why. I can record the problem in a video if I want to increase the clarity of the problem and make it appear clear. Do you want the video in Arabic or English?

Hi. Yes a video in English would be helpful. Thanks !

mahmoudnabil
On 10/3/2023 at 10:22 PM, Luke said:

Is there any help?

mahmoudnabil
On 10/3/2023 at 10:22 PM, Luke said:

I am waiting for any help

In the above video I did not see any thing about "Display Mode" option, you said you can not change it, but the video do not show that.

mahmoudnabil
On 9‏/10‏/2023 at 14:19, Abobader said:

في الفيديو أعلاه لم أرى أي شيء بخصوص خيار "وضع العرض"، قلت أنه لا يمكنك تغييره، لكن الفيديو لا يظهر ذلك.

How can I change it when it does not exist? It only appears on the phone or computer
I can't find it in the display
Anyway, how can I solve this problem? It is only facing me in this latest version of emby
Before that, I was not facing any problems, such as version 4.6.4.0, it was working normally, but after the new update, the matter became as you see. Screen mode opens automatically on the Google Chrome browser without requesting it.
So, emby knows that the user is opening the server in a browser on a display screen, so it chooses the TV mode system automatically
Is there a solution for that?

I apologize if there are any mistakes in the text because I do not speak English

هلا اخى الكريم

كان لازم توضح انك لا ترى الخيار وليس لا تستطيع تغيره, عموما كيف تم  تحدثت سيرفر امبى؟

mahmoudnabil
1 hour ago, Abobader said:

هلا اخى الكريم

كان لازم توضح انك لا ترى الخيار وليس لا تستطيع تغيره, عموما كيف تم  تحدثت سيرفر امبى؟

مرحبا اخي الحبيب

فقط قمت بتوصيل الكمبيوتر بالانترنت وعندها قام السيرفر بالاتصال بالانترنت والتحديث التقائي بدون تدخل وعندما واجهت المشكلة هذة قمت بحذف التحديث 

وقمت بتحميل نسخة سيرفر امبي من الموقع الرسمي وقمت باعادة تسطيب النسخة من جديد علي الويندوز ولاكن بلا فائدة المشكلة مثلما رئيت علي الشاشة لا يمكنني مشاهدة اي شئ ولا يمكنني تغير الوضع في حسابي بخلاف انني لو قمت بفتح السيرفر علي الهاتف او الحاسوب او جهاز اخر يفتح معي بشكل طبيعي وعادي جدا ولاكن الائن اصبح لا يمكنني الاستفادة من سيرفر امبي علي شاشة العرض ولا استطيع تحميل تطبيق امبي بسبب ان المتجر لا يعمل في شاشة العرض لدي والحل الوحيد هو فتح امبي علي المتصفح

HI, what device are you using the web browser on? TV mode requires Emby Premiere. We work very hard on Emby and we thank you for your support.

• Agree 1

mahmoudnabil
20 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, what device are you using the web browser on? TV mode requires Emby Premiere. We work very hard on Emby and we thank you for your support.

انا استخدم شاشة من شركة JAC

موديل JAC ngld-158t

اندرويد 6

حاولت فتح نفس المستخدم من الحاسوب وتغيير وضع الشاشة الي وضع سطح المكتب ولاكن بلا فائدة يرجع الي الوضع التلقائي وذلك بسبب اني لا امتلك امبي برميوم

انا حتي عندما اقوم بفتح امبي في متصفح الويب لا يظهر لي اي اختيارات تمكني من تغيير العرض وكأنة شئ اجباري هناك كود جافا سكريبت تقريباً يكتشف اني اتصفح من شاشة عرض ويقوم بالتحويل الي عرض امبي علي شاشة العرض تلقائي