Screen recorder

GoneCountry

GoneCountry

I have been through that link and nothing really is of any use vlc kind of is ok but not worth using. I will keep searching might end up buying a recording usb or something off amazon might end up being the best solution Luke. My wife wants to make youtube videos to screen record as well as have her picture in the corner with audio to make emby how to videos lol. Beats cooking videos 😃

Spaceboy

if you want to wholesale dl YT vids then 4k Video Downloader+ is worth looking at, youtube-dl is worth looking at for the occasional download.

jaycedk

@SpaceboyI think he means to get an application, that records the screen with voice overlay + a small picture with his wife in the corner.

@GoneCountryyou would want some sort of streaming service like twitch, but only save the video locally, right.

Come to think about it, Teams meeting can do this.

Just record it 😎

• Like 1

TMCsw
22 hours ago, Spaceboy said:

unsurprisingly it was forked and lives on under a new name

I really recommend extreme caution if choosing to going down that rabbit hole, as scammers, etc. often take this opportunity to introduce some sort of virus/bot into their new download...

Edited by TMCsw

Spaceboy
1 hour ago, TMCsw said:

I really recommend extreme caution if choosing to going down that rabbit hole, as scammers, etc. often take this opportunity to introduce some sort of virus/bot into their new download...

and yet here you are, on the internet

TMCsw
14 minutes ago, Spaceboy said:

and yet here you are, on the internet

If you mean the internet is a dangerous place to be, I agree but I wont go away...
Also I have no beef with you at all, Just giving my observations/opinions..

blgentry

OBS is quite good.  It's capable of many different types of setups, so it requires a bit of configuration.  But I think it's pretty nice.  I've used it to make a few YouTube videos.

Brian.