LiveTV not playing any streams from HDHomerun

Straximus

Straximus

Hey guys.

I dug out my old HDHomerun.  It's one of the first models made, with two tuners.  I've installed the software on the Emby server, and updated to the latest firmware.  I've disabled one tuner, and set the other for broadcast TV.  I've scanned for channels, and can see the channel listing and guide data in Emby.  All of the scanned channels play fine outside of Emby.  But when I attempt to watch a live channel in Emby, the loading wheel comes up and spins.  Nothing else happens.  I've attached server logs.  Any ideas?

embyserver.txt

Straximus

It's working now.

At some point, I realized that while I'd played the HDHR streams in VLC, I hadn't played them in the HDHR Viewer.  At least, not in the one installed alongside Emby.  When I launched it, it played, but prompted me to install Microsoft's MPEG-2 codec from the Windows Store.  I did.  I then restarted Emby, and now Live TV works just fine.

Unfortunately, I don't recall if I restarted Emby yesterday after installing the HDHR software, so I don't know if it was just the restart that fixed things or not.

Edited by Straximus
  • Thanks 1