Continue watching

jmuk10
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

I had watched a few episodes of House of Lies when it came out and had deleted them from my NAS years ago. Decided to give it another go, so downloaded the missing episodes and on the home page of Emby they have areared in the continue watching group. I have Trakt plugin to, and have deleted the watched record on Trakt, so not sure if this is causing the issue, but why have these appeared in the continue watching?

I added the latest Ahsoka, but that did not appear in the continue watching, so now I'm writing this I think it may be down to the Trakt?

image.png.7380729d440d1b09d90b4c5fe59a4377.png

Hi, they are showing up there because the server thinks it is your next episode to watch. 

I added the latest Ahsoka,

Is that the only episode you currently have for the series?

No I have every Ahsoka in my collection.

I watched House of Lies Season 1 the year it came out and half of season 2 they year that came out, and have not watched any episodes of it since. They will have been marked as read in Trakt, when I installed Emby, but since cleared them in Trakt and downloaded season 1 and half of season 2 again (I deleted them as I ran out of room). It was after I downloaded them that they appeared in the Continue Watching list  

18 minutes ago, jmuk10 said:

I watched House of Lies Season 1 the year it came out and half of season 2 they year that came out

Through episode 4, correct?  That watched data was still in your Emby database as, a long time ago, we never used to clear it out.

Only downloaded Emby Server last weekend when I got my new NAS - think it must be from Trakt, but still not sure why it is in my continue watching.

Just read I can remove it from continue watching (via right click and remove...) - I will just do this. I was just worried as they only appeared here when I downloaded the previously deleted episodes.

Thank you both for looking into this for me

• Thanks 1

• Solution
9 minutes ago, jmuk10 said:

think it must be from Trakt, but still not sure why it is in my continue watching

Ah, okay.  It is in Continue watching because the Trakt plug-in marked those other episodes as watched for you.

• Thanks 1