Trakt not marking programs is watched

jmuk10

I have Emby Version 4.7.11.0 (about to upgrade to 4.7.14.0) on a Synology NAS and watching on a Nividia Shield. I installed the Trakt plugin and have a few teething issues, that I cannot figure out:

1. When I watch a show, If I look at Trakt I can see that I'm watching it but after I have finished watching it it does not become marked as watched on Trakt, but they still are in my watched list (the last 2 watched on Emby, but they are not ticked)

image.thumb.png.a14d5630eddb0bbd63f5487b5d147a85.png

This is my plugin setup:

image.png.93e578119678614766d91e9e783126e7.png

I have one schedule:

Sorry - I watched Foundation S01E02 and then S01E03 on Emby, they appeared realtime on Trakt to state I was watching them. However as per the screenshot above they are not ticked in Trakt as being watched.

I ran watched E02 and this happened so I manually ran the schedule: Import playstates from Trakt. no change so left it to the timed scheduler to run this morning after watching it last night.

I have seen no error messages, but the episodes are not marked as watched on Trakt

Sorry - I watched Foundation S01E02 and then S01E03 on Emby, they appeared realtime on Trakt to state I was watching them. However as per the screenshot above they are not ticked in Trakt as being watched.

I ran watched E02 and this happened so I manually ran the schedule: Import playstates from Trakt. no change so left it to the timed scheduler to run this morning after watching it last night.

I have seen no error messages, but the episodes are not marked as watched on Trakt

• Just watched Scooby Do Where are you S01E01 on Emby (via laptop) - is showed I was watching on Trakt
  • When it finished it showed on Trakt that I had watched it but again it was not ticked as watched.

BUT a tick has now appeared and also for the 2 shows I watched last night that were not ticked as per the screenshot above.......

I will watch via Nvidia Shield as per normal and see what happens.