Trailers and Cinema intros

jabba7621

jabba7621

I just noticed that when i click the watch trailer button on a movie, it plays a nice 1080p video, but the videos in cinema intros are all terrible quality.  unwatchable.  not to mention the languages are all over the place.  would be nice to implement a way to filter these trailer selections somewhere.  language and exclude any 480p or x quality trailers.  

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

jabba7621

Is there a timeline on this?  I'm seeing posts going back on 6 years now on poor quality cinema intros when advertised as HD.  It seems at some point it was working for a short time then broke again.  

On 9/24/2023 at 7:27 AM, jabba7621 said:

Is there a timeline on this?  I'm seeing posts going back on 6 years now on poor quality cinema intros when advertised as HD.  It seems at some point it was working for a short time then broke again.  

HI, those are different. That was solved, and this is a new issue that we are looking into. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

hello. We're 3 months later and trailers quality is 120p if that high so would be nice to know about the progress in that matter. Would highly appreciate accurate support for premium customers who decides to pay for quality service be provided. Trailers functionality is really useful but current resolution was fine 20 years ago. Why simply you cannot add option for user to pick the quality holding auto mode as default one?

On 12/31/2023 at 10:03 AM, dnatyss said:

hello. We're 3 months later and trailers quality is 120p if that high so would be nice to know about the progress in that matter. Would highly appreciate accurate support for premium customers who decides to pay for quality service be provided. Trailers functionality is really useful but current resolution was fine 20 years ago. Why simply you cannot add option for user to pick the quality holding auto mode as default one?

Hi there, we are looking into this. Thanks.

Riddler84

This whole plugin is a mess imo. The quality is unwatchable, but the worst thing is, that it doesn't care about the language settings. It plays everything in English. I'd like to use it, but I just can't!

Also, I think Trailers have to be natively included into Emby. Not as a separate plugin. But that's something for another topic.

• 2 weeks later...
kyma

Hi Luke

Can you say when exactly please??????

Everyone are complaining about this and the only answer we get this is we are working on it !!!

I think this issue is not in priority to be fix at all .

Cheers 

Seger

have probably combined two topics into one, please let us vote everywhere, then it will be a necessary priority 🙂

Edited by Seger
  • Like 1

Seger

have probably combined two topics into one, please let us vote everywhere, then it will be a necessary priority 🙂

On 1/13/2024 at 10:30 AM, kyma said:

Can you say when exactly please??????

We apologize but we cannot say exactly when.