Moving Multiple Photos to a Collection

sundevil67

sundevil67

I am trying to create a couple of collections out of a group of photos. I started out by selecting all of the pictures (10 or so), using the multi-select function, and choosing "Add to Collection". I chose "New Collection", named it, and completed the process. The new collection was created, but only 2 items were actually moved. When I backed out and tried to select/move the remaining 8 pictures, the "Add to Collection" option is missing. I tried the same thing in a different folder, and it reappeared. It feels like this is an intentional modification (as opposed to a BUG) to the menu options that I've inadvertently triggered, intended to guide me to do this in a specific way, but I can't figure out what that is.

Any ideas appreciated.

sundevil67

On the screen where I select multiple photos where I'd expect to be able to pull down the 3-dot menu & see/choose the "add to collection" option... The URL displayed is:

http://192.168.0.191:8096/web/index.html#!/list/list.html?parentId=36111815&serverId=6bddb55f5d5547efb35884b435e20943&context=folders