Missing unwatched movies in next gen

AllesMeins

AllesMeins

I'm currently on the quest to watch all my movies in chronological order and I want to add a Embuary widget to show me the X oldest unwatched movies in my library. Unfortunately this is not working, because my Emby next gen seems to only return a (somewhat random) selection of 25 unwatched movies. It doesn't matter whether I select the synced nodes or the dynamic nodes, both contain only 25 items. Is this a bug or is there any way to change this behavior?

Here is what I did:
1. Navigate to addons
2. Select Emby Next Gen
3. Select either Dynamic- or Synced nodes
4. Navigate to Movies
5. Select "Unwatched Movies"

My System:
Emby Server 4.7.14.0
Kodi 20.1
Emby for Kodi next gen 8.2.13

I've already tried resetting the database and reinstalling the addon.

Edited by AllesMeins

quickmic
1 hour ago, AllesMeins said:

I'm currently on the quest to watch all my movies in chronological order and I want to add a Embuary widget to show me the X oldest unwatched movies in my library. Unfortunately this is not working, because my Emby next gen seems to only return a (somewhat random) selection of 25 unwatched movies. It doesn't matter whether I select the synced nodes or the dynamic nodes, both contain only 25 items. Is this a bug or is there any way to change this behavior?

Here is what I did:
1. Navigate to addons
2. Select Emby Next Gen
3. Select either Dynamic- or Synced nodes
4. Navigate to Movies
5. Select "Unwatched Movies"

My System:
Emby Server 4.7.14.0
Kodi 20.1
Emby for Kodi next gen 8.2.13

I've already tried resetting the database and reinstalling the addon.

Yes it is random and yes only 25. Check the node "unwatched.xml"

But you can use it as a template and create your own custom nodes. The included nodes in the plugin are just a selection of frequently required nodes. Anyway, this is stock Kodi functionality and you can do whatever you want.

btw, don't use nodes with a large amount of records. This will result in poor listview and or node selection performance.

Edited by quickmic