Can't Delete Downloads from Dead Server

Dizzy49
Go to solution Solved by Zellogize,

I downloaded a bunch of things from my server a while back and didn't delete them.  I have since replaced that server with another one.  It has created a second TV folder and all the new stuff goes into it and works fine.

I am kind of OCD and want to remove the old folder, but I am unable to remove anything from the old folder via the Emby UI.

Where is the folder located so that I can manually delete it?  Will that even work?

• Solution
Zellogize
9 hours ago, Dizzy49 said:

I downloaded a bunch of things from my server a while back and didn't delete them.  I have since replaced that server with another one.  It has created a second TV folder and all the new stuff goes into it and works fine.

I am kind of OCD and want to remove the old folder, but I am unable to remove anything from the old folder via the Emby UI.

Where is the folder located so that I can manually delete it?  Will that even work?

You can clear all data in android settings. Settings and apps, go to emby and then clear all data.

Unfortunately you need to re-downloading all for your existing server.

It might be possible to delete downloaded songs if you enter the app in offline mode. Have not tried that myself though.

9 hours ago, Zellogize said:

It might be possible to delete downloaded songs if you enter the app in offline mode. Have not tried that myself though.

Going into offline mode was one of the first things I tried.  I was on a plane so it was pretty easy :)  Unfortunately it didn't work.  I am home now so clearing all data isn't a big deal.

Thanks!