Can't rewind or fast forward Android client

frazzxr

Hello,

I am unable to fast forward or rewind live TV on the Android client. I was running the client from the store and it was not working. I installed the beta thinking it might have a fix, but it doesn't work there either. Is this a known issue?

Also, what is the best client with the least problems. Amazon firestick app does some weird stuff....fast forward too far and the client freezes for 20 seconds or so.....plays briefly, freezes again....then plays normally.  The Android client has the problem above...

None seem to have a timeline that tells me where I am on it.....I feel blind. A certain other app has spoiled me.

Thanks

Just found the anon log submission.... here is my log

There are two issues I need help with.

1.  The android app cant' fast forward or rewind.

2  my firetv stops for while when fast forwarding and close to live on the tv.

I am about to give up on this system which is too bad, the media storage and info is great.... but live tv is driving me crazy and upsetting my better half.  Please help

embyserver.txt

• 2 weeks later...
TheShanMan

I started noticing this recently too, with youtube downloads (other videos work fine). Starting the videos by tapping a chapter doesn't work either (just starts at 0:00). A month or so ago it worked fine.

Are you still seeking logs for this issue? I can get some later if needed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 10:31 AM, TheShanMan said:

I started noticing this recently too, with youtube downloads (other videos work fine). Starting the videos by tapping a chapter doesn't work either (just starts at 0:00). A month or so ago it worked fine.

Are you still seeking logs for this issue? I can get some later if needed.

@TheShanMan

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!