Watch progress not saving

H00pes4908

H00pes4908

My brother shares my server, and he told me that every time he watches something he just paused. It went to have some food came back, and it had reset itself saying it wasn’t watched to the beginning of the show he said it does it for movies and TV. It doesn’t do this for me. Any ideas what would cause this?

H00pes4908
8 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please provide a specific example?

Thanks.

I thought I just provided an example both of my brothers have tried it. The movie they are watching is heart of Stone. They watched it for 20 minutes exited the movie went back to the movie and all it had was the play button not the resume like I have, and it also didn’t show up in the continue where you left off spot.

35 minutes ago, H00pes4908 said:

I thought I just provided an example both of my brothers have tried it. The movie they are watching is heart of Stone. They watched it for 20 minutes exited the movie went back to the movie and all it had was the play button not the resume like I have, and it also didn’t show up in the continue where you left off spot.

From Report a Problem link:

Please attach the server log from the time frame the activity occurred. See the section below titled Emby Server Logs. Please supply the full and complete log file, and avoid attempting to extract relevant sections. Everything is relevant to us. When you attach the log, please also discuss what actions you took, and what the results were.

4 hours ago, H00pes4908 said:

Can you please attach the emby server log from when the problem occurred?

Thanks !

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

@H00pes4908if you leave it paused indefinitely, then yes there are some improvements we need to relating to that. The workaround for now is to just do a full stop rather than pause.