Collections Not Creating

cgcmgr

Hello everyone,

I had two different Emby Servers running on my TrueNAS 12 NAS.  They used to both be fine forever, then all of a sudden one broke.  It started to run really slowly and if I added movies to the NAS and scanned the Movies Library, the movie would show up in Emby, but without an image and it would not play, but it played fine in the other Emby server.  I have since deleted that Jail and just have one Emby jail.  This one has been chugging along just fine until this past weekend.  I have been manually creating collections and adding movies to them.  This morning I created a U2 collection and added my U2 movies to it.  When I went to the collection, there was no image.  When I opened the collection, I did not see the movies, rather I saw a message that says "Content No Longer Available."  If I refresh Emby and go back to the collection, there still isn't an image, but if I open the collection, I see the added U2 movies with images.  They will not play however.  If I play them outside of the collection they play fine.  If I leave the collection and go back, I see the message about the content no longer being available again.  If I look at some of my other collections, I see the same message.  The movies do not show up in the collection, instead, it is just that message.  If I remove the movies from the U2 collection and the U2 collection deletes, all the other collections work again.  They show the included movies and they play and there is no message about missing content.  

Later today I tried doing it again with two different movies.  I added them to a collection I created and again, no image.  The movies would not play when trying to play them from the collection, when they showed up, and I had the "Content No longer Available" message in the collection.  Checking other collections, most of them had the same message.  If I removed the two movies from the collection and the collections deleted itself, all the other collections that had the No content message no longer had it and worked just fine.

One other thing.  As I mentioned, when adding the movies to the collection, the collection did not have an image.  Opening the collection sometimes showed the movies, but all without images.  If I removed one of the movies from the collection, images would instantly appear on all of the other movies in the collection.  I still couldn't play them from within the collection though.

Anyone have any clue as to what is going on?  I'm on version 4.7.14.0 of Emby.

Thanks,

Chris

I installed it on either 8/26 or 8/27.  I posted this about the first Emby server I had issues with on 8/27, so it had to be that day of the day before.