Premiere access exceeded

DebbieSt86
Go to solution Solved by DebbieSt86,

• Solution
DebbieSt86

Hi all

i am an Emby user. It told me my premiere access had been exceeded and I had to unlock. I paid to unlock on my phone £4.99 and on the app on my tv through Amazon. It charged me 5 times on Amazon but it still won’t work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and logged out and in. The movies etc work on my phone but not my Tv.

any ideas how I fix this? 

thank you 

GrimReaper
2 hours ago, DebbieSt86 said:

I paid to unlock on my phone £4.99 and on the app on my tv through Amazon. It charged me 5 times on Amazon but it still won’t work.

That should not be happening. @ebr

GrimReaper
2 minutes ago, DebbieSt86 said:

I’m connected to UTV3 the only one I was sent.  I don’t have any other options for a different server. 

Then you should address that query to server owner as there's nothing more that can be done from your side, that server has reached Premiere devices limit and no new devices can be added until some unused one drops off the list (devices are tracked for about a week). 

Edited by GrimReaper

DebbieSt86

Ahh ok. I think I understand. I will go back to the people I used and see what they say. They directed me to Emby. 

thank you for your help. I’m not very tech savy so I appreciate your response. 

16 hours ago, DebbieSt86 said:

Ahh ok. I think I understand. I will go back to the people I used and see what they say. They directed me to Emby. 

Hi. Can you please PM me their contact info?

Thanks.

16 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

That should not be happening

Amazon won't let you purchase the unlock more than once.  The payments must have been failing.