M3U Large Number of Streams

hootie418

hootie418

My new m3u playlist is longgggg. It takes emby a long time to upload. I have asked before about select all/unselect all before on the channels menu but I was wondering if there are any tips or tricks to narrow down or decrease the list using filters or other methods. I thought about using nextpvr to narrow down my list then using next pvr as a tuner but, if I had read correctly, NextPVR is doing all the recording and streaming work and that might add buffering or other problems as I prefer to use emby alone. I like the simplicity of just running emby and my firesticks.

I know there are things like m3u4u but I dont want to put my credentials online. 

Any tips out there?

Thanks

hootie418

I have tried both IPTVBoss and Xteve and both are really buggy

Xteve's filter is unreliable and IPTVBoss won't even detect my M3U for lack of categories. Weird

Spaceboy
On 14/09/2023 at 01:27, hootie418 said:

I have tried both IPTVBoss and Xteve and both are really buggy

Xteve's filter is unreliable and IPTVBoss won't even detect my M3U for lack of categories. Weird

sounds like the common denominator is your m3u. i've never come across an web m3u that doesnt have categories, and i've used a few.

used xteve for years and it was fine, just iptvboss has more features and a much nicer way of mapping

• Agree 1