Emby on samsung tvs (U.S)

all4dom

all4dom

I don't own a Samsung TV but as I start to replace tvs & smart devices I'm wondering how is emby on the Samsung TV? Is it similar to the emby fire tv app? One time i was in bestbuy but the guy couldn't show me how the Samsung u.i looked. I also have an apple tv, fire & rokus. I love my roku but emby is just not good on roku. So if you guys can chime in I'm all ears. 

Thanks

Dom

HI,  it's great, but it's also great on Roku, so please leave your feedback in the Roku section and we'll be happy to look at improving it. Thanks.

all4dom

I'm not leaving feedback. Asking about how emby is on samsung tv. I may buy one to replace my living room tv & roku. Also I have left feedback about emby on roku on the roku forum. 

14 hours ago, all4dom said:

I'm not leaving feedback. Asking about how emby is on samsung tv. I may buy one to replace my living room tv & roku. Also I have left feedback about emby on roku on the roku forum. 

It works great and is very reliable.  The main limitations are if you want to play Dolby Vision, TrueHD, DTS or graphical subtitles like PGS as none of these are supported by Samsung.

• Like 1