TS 264 QTS 5.1.1.2491 Web browser does not work

citytrader

citytrader

Hello, Emby installs fine but does not open in the browser, I tried v4.7.14 and v4.8.0 without success, could be possible that this versions are not compatible with QTS 5.1.1?

I cleaned that cache without success too.

Thanks!

Edited by citytrader

citytrader

Hi! In the attachment the video so you can see all the process

There is no firewall activated in QNS nor in the endpoint, Jellyfin works fine in this QNAP 

Edited by citytrader

Try switching the port in the url from 8920 to 8096.

The problem is QNAP wants to always open the browser using the https address, but you need to setup https in Emby Server before you can do that. 

citytrader

Thanks a lot for your help and time, with port 8096 worked and now I found a final issue, when I try to watch a movie I get this error:

No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

In Synology I can setup permissions, with QNAP I'm lost and another weird thing, there is no embyserver.txt under

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata/logs

I don´t know if Emby stores the data in another path...

1 hour ago, citytrader said:

Thanks a lot for your help and time, with port 8096 worked and now I found a final issue, when I try to watch a movie I get this error:

No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

In Synology I can setup permissions, with QNAP I'm lost and another weird thing, there is no embyserver.txt under

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata/logs

I don´t know if Emby stores the data in another path...

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!

citytrader

Thanks again for you help, there was a Guest permission to setup, different compared with Synology that once set as RD/WR it worked.

• Thanks 1