Successfully Imported M3U but Emby Data Guide doesn't match

Audiomandan
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Audiomandan

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help. I have imported the IPTV and I can see the channel names and it works fine. I would like it to display the EPG for each channel. I am based in the UK and when I choose UK National, UK National Extended, Sky Q etc...i think i have tried them all, the channel names and the shows they display as playing are incorrect.

I'm not sure of the source for the IPTV channels but I'm wondering if I can find an Emby Data Guide that would work or can I create my own?

The channels displayed also list a channel number which must relate to the channel and they are none consecutive. For example BBC One HD is 2306, Channel 4 is 2308,  Channel 5 is 10, Sky Max is 2290.

Is this possible?

Thanks

• Solution

@Audiomandan

Hi, did you check the channel mapping tool to ensure the mappings between iptv channels and epg channels are correct?

We're getting our data from GraceNote. They're not exactly designing for iptv so it might not be a perfect fit. You may want to find an xml source.

@CBersor @Spaceboy do you have any UK guide data tips?

Audiomandan

Hi, thanks for the reply. Didn't notice the channel mapping tool. It did the trick, I could manual adjust the mapping for all channels!

Thanks

• Thanks 1