can't log into account

momeks

I have same issue!!! I am 10000% sure that my user and pass are right, I can log in with my browser but on the tv it keeps getting me of that error!! how to fix that?

12 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi @momekscan you please describe the issue that is happening? What exactly are you seeing on the TV?

Thank you for your response, it was working just fine!
But suddenly this happened. I tried to update/restart emby server but had no success!

I am trying to activate Emby on my tv using a manual or with a pin, The tv shows my username, but when I am trying to log in with my user/pass it keeps showing me an alert that your user/pass is invalid. I can log in with those user/pass on my browser with no problem but on the tv I have no idea what is wrong

Edited by momeks

6 minutes ago, momeks said:

Thank you for your response, it was working just fine!
But suddenly this happened. I tried to update/restart emby server but had no success!

I am trying to activate Emby on my tv using a manual or with a pin, The tv shows my username, but when I am trying to log in with my user/pass it keeps showing me an alert that your user/pass is invalid. I can log in with those user/pass on my browser with no problem but on the tv I have no idea what is wrong

Are you trying to login to the app using the credentials for the local user on your Emby server, or using the same credentials as the forum here?

1 minute ago, Luke said:

Are you trying to login to the app using the credentials for the local user on your Emby server, or using the same credentials as the forum here?

They are the same, I tried with both username and email. I even reset the password

On 9/5/2023 at 4:07 AM, momeks said:

They are the same, I tried with both username and email. I even reset the password

@momeksplease attach the emby server log from when you tried to login directly to the app using local server credentials (e.g. typing a username and password into the Emby LG app):

Thanks !