Can access server dashboard from phone, but not library.

SyntaxualMayhem

SyntaxualMayhem

Is this an intentional limitation? or is there something not quite working?

I can access my server settings from my phone and tablets, but I can't access the library. This only happens when accessing through the browser from the internet. Do I manually need to specify the port triggering? My Archer D7 (TP-Link) has already added the port forwarding through UPnP, will this suffice?

If I need an app, that's fine, I just want to be sure that there's nothing else going on with my setup as I've had a couple of issues getting everything working so far.

Thanks.

What do you mean you can't access your library?

What happens when you press the little menu button top left?

SyntaxualMayhem

Sorry for the delay. I've been busy with work.

I seem to have worked out how to access the library, for some reason no matter what I set as my bookmark on my phone or tablets, whenever connecting it defaults me to the dashboard so to get to the library I have to click on the user picture, go to preferences, then it gives me the option for channels, folders, etc. Otherwise it just gives me the side panel of the dashboard screen, but hidden behind the top left menu button.

Oh well. At least I can get to it. Though I suspect using a dedicated app would be the best option even if it were working normally, a little more tailored functionality I would presume.

Most likely my phone causing it, I have an LG G3. Worst decision ever, software wise is the glitchiest thing I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Next phone = Nexus 6 ;D

Thanks.

If your account is an admin one, it will direct you to the dashboard first.  If not, it will go to the home page first.  But, the home page is only a quick tap away with the upper left hamburger menu on the dashboard.