Amazon kids profile

Matthobbs94

Matthobbs94

Hi I'm not sure if your aware of this but in the UK it seems to be the issue . On amazon tablets with kids profiles we can't get emby on there as if it's a restricted app even going through all the amazon content settings. I should also add this is an issue for all amazon tablets with kids profiles or not you can no longer get the emby app from the store.only side loading which comes with its own drawbacks.

cjlong45
8 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, can the adult install it from the store on their profile?

I can awnser this

Not here in the UK they can't the app can't be found in the amazon app store only the fire tv app on the firestick 

Great news everyone. Emby for Android 3.3.29 is available in the Amazon App Store.

Please try it out and report your experience. Thanks !

• Like 1

cjlong45

Thanks for getting it back on the store. However there is still an issue amazon tablet let's you share emby to kids profile but it doesn't actually show up on the kids profile for some reason have tried turning off and on ect but still doesn't show on the kids profile 

18 minutes ago, cjlong45 said:

Thanks for getting it back on the store. However there is still an issue amazon tablet let's you share emby to kids profile but it doesn't actually show up on the kids profile for some reason have tried turning off and on ect but still doesn't show on the kids profile 

It could be due to the fact that amazon has given it a content rating of 16+.

@ebr

On 9/11/2023 at 12:51 AM, cjlong45 said:

That's silly is there any way that can be rectified 

At this time, we don't think so. According to Amazon policies, I believe that is the best rating they will give us.