Request to add media automation tools

suming

suming

Request to add media automation tools

I don't know if you know about the Sonarr, Radarr, and Lidarr programs

These three software programs are one for managing TV programs, one for managing movies, and the other for managing music

Real time update of the list is achieved by setting the list. (For example, the most popular, latest, popular ranking, my favorite, waiting to watch.) It can connect with the data of TMDB website and IMDB website.

By docking with the prowlar API and setting search criteria, resources can be searched.

Download the searched resources by docking with qBittorent.

After the download is completed, the media is automatically renamed and moved to the designated directory by setting the renaming conditions for the corresponding program.

In fact, I tried to create a similar plugin myself, but after reading the plugin development documentation, I found that I was completely clueless about writing code.

So I would like to request that EMBY can add such features.

(请求增加媒体自动化工具
我不知道你们知不知道 sonarr 和 radarr 和 lidarr 程序
这三个软件一个是管理电视节目的程序,一个是管理电影的程序,另一个是管理音乐的程序
通过设置列表实现列表的实时更新。(比如最热门,最新,热门排行,我最喜爱的,等待观看的。)可以对接TMDB网站与IMDB网站的数据。
通过对接 prowlarr API并设定搜索条件实现资源的搜索。
通过对接 qBittorent 实现所搜索资源的下载。
下载完成后通过对设定对应程序所设定的重命名条件,自动重新命名媒体并移动到设定的目录中。
事实上,我自己尝试曾做一个类似的插件,但是看完插件开发文档之后发现我对编写代码一窍不通。
所以我想请求emby可以添加此类功能。)

suming
26 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, why do you want this in Emby? Is it to eliminate Sonarr? Or use them together?

It's because I feel that the categories of these three software are a bit similar to EMBY. It's all warehouse management.

Additionally, I need to use three different applications for three automation functions.

It would be great if EMBY could provide a plugin or integrate automation into EMBY.

This way, I can use these functions in an application.

Another important reason is that I have not found a * arr program to replace sonarr. Because sonarr calls TVDB data. However, TVDB is not friendly to Chinese users in terms of both API and WEB.

And I have already asked Sonarr, he does not intend to add data providers. That is to say, he only used TVDB API from beginning to end.

I tried downloading EMBY's plugin development template, but due to my lack of knowledge in VS studio and software development.

So in the end, I gave up trying myself. I can only come to the community for help.

是因为我感觉这三个软件的类别和EMBY有点重复。都是仓库管理。
另外我需要为了三个自动化功能,使用不同的三种应用。
如果EMBY可以提供一个插件或者将自动化整合进EMBY就很好了。
这样我就可以在一个应用里使用这些功能。
另外还有一个很重要的原因是我并没有找到代替sonarr的 *arr程序。因为sonarr调用的是TVDB的数据。然而TVDB不管是API还是WEB端对中国用户都不友好。
而且我已经问过sonarr,他并不打算增加数据提供商。也就是说他从始至终只使用TVDB一个API。

我曾尝试着下载了EMBY的插件开发模板,但是由于我对VS studio和软件开发一窍不通。
所以最终我放弃了自己尝试。只能来到社区这里来求助。

• Thanks 1

suming
2 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  We will not directly integrate with any media downloading functions.

Thanks.

So I hope this feature appears as a plugin, rather than directly being a built-in feature of EMBY.

35 minutes ago, suming said:

So I hope this feature appears as a plugin, rather than directly being a built-in feature of EMBY.

We also cannot allow this in a plug-in.