I cant registred to EMBY serverver

Maverixas

Maverixas

Hello i have some priblem with  asustor AS5202T ADM Version: 4.2.3.RK91 server and i just instal Emby server,  i have a problem i cant login its not giving me some sign in or some button wher  i can to login only shows me  IPTV, registred manual or forgot password, i try login with my NAS server accunt but its not working, i try also option forgot password its give me some pin code  in text file but  after this when o go to other link put this pin its allso not helping, please some one can help thx

emby.jpg

emby4.jpg

emby2.jpg

emby3.jpg

Hi, what exactly happened with the forgot password process? 

By the way if you want to start fresh then just shut down the server and delete the /home/emby folder.

Maverixas

No, I did not forget a password. From the beginning, when I installed Emby, I couldn't sign in (register or create an account). I only have the options that you see in the screenshots. Now, after your recommendation, I uninstalled Emby, deleted the Emby folder, restarted my NAS server, and reinstalled the Emby app. From now on, the web interface is down, showing that I can't start it. I tried both ports, 8096 and 8920 
I think maybe the app is not starting somehow, and if I try to connect from the Putty program via SSH and manually start it, I don't know the command name. Maybe you can help?

image.png.db4619f6823b6b083b69d0211bee00f6.png

Maverixas

You just said to delete the folder "/home/emby," and I did it.
Now, I'm trying to install from the App Store on my Asustor NAS, and it shows on the screen.
but, in the "/home" folder, it's not appearing "new folder emby" as it was before, and I can't connect to this link: http://192.168.0.228:8096/

You provided a link to contact Asustor's support team, but when I reached out to Asus tor support, I received a response asking me to contact Emby support.

and what now  how to fix,

I dont whant to do factory restratr i will loose alot of data

image.png

image.png

image.png

Sometimes I have problems with the App Central version of Emby.  Can you try the following:

1.) Shut down Emby Server via App Central.

2.) Reboot.  This just makes sure there aren't any errant/zombie processes running when you reinstall (without losing Emby data).

3.) Download the latest version for ASUSTOR here:  https://emby.media/download.html

4.) Install it manually (Open App Central, Click on "Management" and then click on the "Manual Install" tab.
Screenshot2023-09-02at18_43_44.thumb.png.ac73ca3f30cc519b8da5e384d35cc461.png

5.) Follow the on-screen prompts and it should overwrite your install, but keep the Emby settings/data.

If this does not remedy the problem, uninstall Emby from App Central and retry the steps above.

If you're still stuck, I think your only recourse is to do what Luke suggested and do a fresh install, though you'll lose your Emby data.  I've outlined the steps here:

Hopefully that resolves it!

• Thanks 1