New playlists are crashing Emby in latest beta

KandyMan
Go to solution Solved by KandyMan,

KandyMan

DSM version 6.2.4-25556 update 7
Emby version 4.8.0.43 beta

Steps:
I right clicked a movie and selected add to playlist.
I created a new playlist called "To Watch".
I tried to add another movie to the same playlist and the UI stopped responding.
I logged in to DSM and found the Emby app had crashed.
I restarted and tried again to add another movie to the playlist and the UI stopped responding, DSM showed the Emby app had stopped again.
I restarted again and switched to the playlist tab.
Existing playlists would open fine until I scrolled down to show the new "To Watch" playlist in the UI, at that point the UI would become unresponsive again and DSM would show Emby had crashed.

The only way for me to use Emby at the moment is to not look in the playlists section as Emby will crash as soon as the "To Watch" playlist shows on screen.  The playlist shows a broken image icon on it like it has failed to load something.  I can't delete the playlist as obviously Emby will crash as soon as it appears on screen.  When I glanced at the logs, I found the backup section and noticed "To Watch" is not mentioned along side the other playlists that were backed up.  At some point it appeared Emby deleted the problematic playlist, maybe from me doing a scan or something, I'm not sure.  I attempted to try again and the problem repeated itself only now no matter what I try, no matter how many restarts, Emby is not deleting the problematic playlist.  I've included all of the logs from yesterday and this morning when I noticed the problem, hopefully something in there can help diagnose the problem

Logs.zip

KandyMan

I have enabled debug logs and ran through the same steps again, attempting to add a movie to the playlist and viewing the playlists tab, hopefully there's some more useful info in there

Debug Logs.zip