Suggest adding multiple selection operations on the download page

suming
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

suming

Other users accidentally clicked on all downloads. Because there are too many projects. Can only cancel one item at a time. And each cancellation takes half a minute.

In the backend management page, it is also a single item cancellation. And it also needs to be confirmed every time, and it also requires a long processing time on the server.

It is recommended to add multiple selection operations in the administrator background control panel.

(其他用户不小心点击了全部下载。因为项目实在过多。只能一项一项的取消。并且每一项取消都需要半分钟的时候。
后台管理页面中,同样也是单项取消。并且也需要每次都确认,并且也需要服务器很长的处理时间。
建议在管理员后台控制面板增加多选操作。)

QQ截图20230829005941.jpg

• Solution

HI, yes I agree. I have been working on adding multi-select to just about every list screen, so this one will get it's turn as well.

suming
9 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, yes I agree. I have been working on adding multi-select to just about every list screen, so this one will get it's turn as well.

Can you optimize the performance of this feature?

I think if I were to operate these download items one by one, even if I didn't sleep, it might still take up to a month to complete. There should be thousands of projects in the queue.

I have attempted to remove the device directly from the device. But the download entry still exists.

I can only uninstall EMBY's app first and wait for your multi select operation function to update.

Can multiple selection operations logically enter the backend queue? The front-end first removes these items and interacts with the downloaded device, notifying the client to stop all downloads

可以对这个功能的性能优化一下吗?
我觉得,上面显示的这些下载条目如果我一个一个来操作的话,就算我不眠不休,可能仍然需要长达一个月的时间才能处理完。应该是有上千条的项目在队列中。
我已经尝试了直接在设备中移除设备。但下载条目仍然存在。
我只能先卸载EMBY 的 APP,并等待你的多选操作功能更新出来。
多选操作的时候是不是可以在逻辑上进入后台队列,前端首先去掉这些项目,并且与下载的设备交互,通知客户端停止所有的下载

• Thanks 1

On 8/29/2023 at 1:57 PM, Luke said:

HI, yes we'll look at improving it. Thanks.

I saw the updated content and found that this feature has been added, so I have updated to the latest beta version. However, when it comes to multiple selection, I still feel inconvenient because the "select all" feature has not been added...

I would like to add this button. Meanwhile, thank you for accepting the previous suggestion

• Thanks 1

Moreover, in the multi selection interface, a "-" sign will appear on the right side of the function bar above, which is easy to misunderstand. At first, I thought the function of this button was to cancel the selection.

• Thanks 1

In addition, I also found that when entering the panel on the mobile client, it is not possible to hold and select multiple options

• Thanks 1