CoverArt not loading preview images in settings

justinstreat
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

justinstreat

Hi Team,

I am trying to play around with the CoverArt settings for the first time, however none of the images will load within the settings page. I can see the requests to load the images in devtools(chrome) and they are getting 401 replies. It looks like Emby is expecting the X-Emby-Token query parameter but its not being sent. I have tested both through my reverse proxy (traefik2.10) and direct to emby, same result both ways.

CoverArt does seem to be doing its thing and adding the correct banners to images when viewing the library.

image.png.1f7233bad9a5aabdcc8de7dec594a943.png

image.png.216f6a04470a792d40647d2a40977047.png

I have tested this theory using the requested URL and appending "&X-Emby-Token=<<token>>" (token taken from the logs when i opened the settings page) to the url and the image loads with no issues.

Details:

Emby Server: Beta 4.8.0.43

Image: emby/embyserver:beta

Emby log entry related to this:

image.png.19eacdc2f820479d64670034a3750617.png

Chrome DevTools console error:
image.png.a2e4e388e008414e756d1d743b2035d9.png

Please let me know if you need more info or if this should be in the beta forums instead of here (I haven't touched the CoverArt settings before so I dont know if this is a beta breakage or just my setup in general).

EDIT: log attached.

embyserver.txt

Edited by justinstreat

roaku

It sounds like the plugin needs to be updated for compatibility with the change described here:

• Like 1