Issue with video playback crashing after updating to Emby for TV 1.7.8

qinnlynn

qinnlynn

After updating Emby for TV to version 1.7.8, there have been cases of crashing when playing certain videos, and the Chinese subtitles have become unusually small. This issue persists even on the latest iOS version.

qinnlynn

After updating Emby for TV to version 1.7.8, there have been cases of crashing when playing certain videos, and the Chinese subtitles have become unusually small. This issue persists even on the latest iOS version.

qinnlynn

02F3A09C-E10C-4159-8BAB-69D99ADA320D.thumb.jpeg.c0bf2a968a7ee570d48085c69d8f71ab.jpegAfter updating Emby for TV to version 1.7.8, there have been cases of crashing when playing certain videos, and the Chinese subtitles have become unusually small. This issue persists even on the latest iOS version.

Just like in the video below, the subtitles at the bottom are very small, and the app crashes at the end.

qinnlynn

As you can see, the subtitles at the bottom of the show I'm watching are extremely small. And at the end, I captured my remote control, and without me taking any action, Emby crashed on its own.

qinnlynn

As you can see, the subtitles at the bottom of the show I'm watching are extremely small. And at the end, I captured my remote control, and without me taking any action, Emby crashed on its own.

qinnlynn

The remote control is just sitting there, and I haven't touched it. The subtitles that come with this movie are fine, but Emby's subtitles are ridiculously small. And not long after playback starts, just as you can see, it crashes again. 😭