HTML Homepage CSS Question

Lyfesaver
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

Lyfesaver

I tried looking and I am pretty sure from my limited understanding the answer is "No" but I wanted to ask if there was a way to differentiate one of the Latest media headers over another. The CSS classes look identical (see image below with the top and bottom classes) but I would love to be proven wrong (which it totally possible as I suuuuck at CSS)

image.png.fad2d4ffc6ab76002676e4e7047925dd.png

Lyfesaver

I keep banging my head on this, any insight (assumption validation) would be greatly apricated. 

Thank you 

• Solution
GrimReaper

May I ask what would be the purpose of such (they generally can be targeted by Home Screen section numbers in custom CSS - div.homeSectionsContainer div.sectionX - which is user-dependent as not all users use same Home Screen section order)?

• Thanks 1

Lyfesaver

Honestly, nothing more than playing but my goal was to make my 4 Latest Media from this:

image.thumb.png.13b120a321c465c7b37129fd8f74e7ba.png

To this:

image.thumb.png.406a222bd20d67d89642f5eaf4c4e6ca.png

Again, I am just playin' around tho. Having a bit of fun

Lyfesaver

And what you just said hit home, Reaps. It just registered. You're right not all users will have the same order and CSS is most likely not User specific and no way to force order across all users (that I know of).

So ya... makes sense to not even waste any time on this (tho like I was having fun playing with it) :D

• Like 1