Iphone can't remotely connect use Emby Connect

landernd

landernd

Hi,

My Iphone can't  any longer remotely connect to my server using Emby Connect; locally the app works fine. I CAN connect from a browser remotely so i guess is an issue with app in my Iphone.

I reinstalled the app with the same result.

On my Iphone I can sign in to Emby Connect but when i add the server it doesn't connect. I do the same process remotely using a browser and it connects after i add the same server.

Thanks

landernd

I can connect to Emby Connect using my email and password. I add a server with the local ip and port and gives me connection failure. If i try again i see the server,hit it to connect,connection failure/ We're unabl;e to connect to the selected server right now.Please ensure it is running and try again.

4 hours ago, landernd said:

I can connect to Emby Connect using my email and password. I add a server with the local ip and port and gives me connection failure. If i try again i see the server,hit it to connect,connection failure/ We're unabl;e to connect to the selected server right now.Please ensure it is running and try again.

I had this earlier today, restart your server

3 minutes ago, landernd said:

Hi,

Please close or remove. The issue  has nothing do with Emby. 

Thanks 

What was the solution?

landernd
14 minutes ago, Luke said:

What was the solution?

I have two different networks(different subnets). A router from the ISP with normal settings and an another router with an Arista firewall. I usually use the one with the  firewall (I set it up like that years ago for family control ,security and cleaner internet  experience) .For some reason the firewall is blocking all remote access and i haven't been able to figure out why, even if i practically disable all its features .So i connected the emby server computer to the ISP router and it works fine remotely.

Eventually i will figure it out.

Thanks..

BTW :Thanks for all your work, love the app.

• Thanks 1