Movies / Shows questions

frazzxr

frazzxr

Hello.

I have a basic question (new to the platform) that I am sure is me misunderstanding something.  Hopefully this forum will work for the question.

I have my DVR setup and I put in values for the optional storage of TV and Movies in separate folders. This created a couple additional libraries.  My question is... When I click on Recorded Shows, I don't see anything under the Shows tab, I have to go to the folder tab to see anything.  The same is true for Recorded Movies.  If I click on the movie tab, there is nothing there, if I click on the folders tab I see movies listed...... Shouldn't I see something under Shows or Movies?

Hard to explain.. hopefully someone understands what I mean

Thanks

Hi there @frazzxrhow many Emby libraries have you created, and what folder paths did you add to each one?

The likely reason for this is folder overlap across more than one library.

frazzxr
27 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there @frazzxrhow many Emby libraries have you created, and what folder paths did you add to each one?

The likely reason for this is folder overlap across more than one library.

Hi Luke,

Nice to meet you.  I have only created aTV folder and movie folder. Both live under an emby folder at the root of a Synology share.

The emby folder is the top level folder for DVR storage and TV and movies are the optional ones.

Does that answer the question?

• 4 weeks later...