Emby on Nvidia Shield Pro dont pull data about content

Fuze1444

Fuze1444

I'm using Emby for a while now and quite happy with it. But, recently I factory reset my Nvidia shield pro and since then Emby is struggling to deliver the same amazing experience.

I have 2 folders: 1) Movies. 2) TV shows.

Emby pulls without issue data regarding the content in "Movies" folder such as images, ratings, movie description etc, but the meta data fields in "TV shows" remain empty. Both folders are in the same external drive.

I deleted Emby server and client and reinstalled them, deleted cache and preferences, did another shield factory reset, formatted several times (tried NTFS and ExFAT) the external drive that holds the files, downloaded other tv shows to exclude corrupted files, deleted the folder "TV shows" and chose another folder  in the emby setup of creating library path...nothing help.

I don't get it, why when I choose "content type - Movies" in Emby's new library then everything works perfectly, but when I pick any other content type folder, then emby can't pull the data from the plugins.

Please help :(

Attaching few screenshots on how the missing data looks like and debug log.

Also including 1 picture taken' from "Movies" folder that shows everything works fine there, and only there.

no data pic 1.png

no data pic 2.png

data included pic 1.png

Emby Log.txt

Fuze1444

extra info I forgot to mention and maybe can help:
Emby server and the client both installed on Nvidia shield, external hard drive that contain the media files plugged directly to the Shield. I upload the media into the hard drive via a local area network.