Show episode air date in emby

miraclesuki

miraclesuki

Hello,

May I know CSS can let the episode air date be displayed on emby?
I saw this information can be displayed when I navigate into the TV shows in themovidDB.
Also I found that, the air date is stored in metadata in each of TV episode.

Thanks!
2023-08-20114612.png.8251a1ae258e1951996734bf5f61ae90.png

GrimReaper

What do you mean by that? Episode Air date is displayed by default on episode detail view, there's no CSS needed.

miraclesuki
9 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

What do you mean by that? Episode Air date is displayed by default on episode detail view, there's no CSS needed.

It seems there are no episode air date in my emby?
Is there any configuration or setting I have missed? Thanks!

2023-08-20 120633.png

GrimReaper

That is Season view, it ain't displayed there anymore last several versions, you need to enter Episode detail screen (click anywhere on Overview text). 

Edit: Do we really need to wait years for those details to be coded back, @Luke?

Edited by GrimReaper
  • Agree 1

miraclesuki
7 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

That is Season view, it ain't displayed there anymore last several versions, you need to enter Episode detail screen (click anywhere on Overview text). 

Yes, that is my meaning. I wonder to know if CSS can be achieved to display the air date in the Season view.
End users can check all episodes air date in Season view easily, rather than click inside into each episode. Thanks!

• Agree 1

Junglejim
16 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Edit: Do we really need to wait years for those details to be coded back, @Luke?

To go one further, I'd like rating in there as well (rating, air date, duration). There is heaps of room there, season view that is. :)

Screenshot_2023-08-20_13-56-09.thumb.png.b2f495b36b808b4c17016a8c283f4358.png

• Agree 1

GrimReaper
10 minutes ago, Junglejim said:

To go one further, I'd like rating in there as well (rating, air date, duration). There is heaps of room there, season view that is. :)

Screenshot_2023-08-20_13-56-09.thumb.png.b2f495b36b808b4c17016a8c283f4358.png

Yep, same as I've already asked for in the above linked topic:

On 2/18/2021 at 12:10 PM, GrimReaper said:

Whatever happened with Episode details in any Season List view? As far as I remember, it used to display various info - Rating, Air date and such, as opposed to only Duration as it is currently? I recall it was handy to spot missing Rating while scrolling, for example, quick three-dot Search for missing, solved?

• Like 1

Junglejim
45 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Yep, same as I've already asked for in the above linked topic:

Yea it's disappointing they haven't done anything there with the web app.

The last post from @Lukein  the topic you linked was over a year ago. 🙄

EDIT: I just checked my android tablet and that has the air date in season view, so that's a good thing. Just need to add the rating. ;)

My AndriodTV still has all the info (rating, season number, air date, subs). 👍 Which is what I use to watch content but it would be nice from a admin perspective to have the info in the web app.

Sorry @miraclesukiI'm not into CSS, maybe @Happy2Playcould help you there?

Edited by Junglejim
  • Like 1

miraclesuki
51 minutes ago, Junglejim said:

Yea it's disappointing they haven't done anything there with the web app.

The last post from @Lukein  the topic you linked was over a year ago. 🙄

EDIT: I just checked my android tablet and that has the air date in season view, so that's a good thing. Just need to add the rating. ;)

My AndriodTV still has all the info (rating, season number, air date, subs). 👍 Which is what I use to watch content but it would be nice from a admin perspective to have the info in the web app.

Sorry @miraclesukiI'm not into CSS, maybe @Happy2Playcould help you there?

Thanks for the information.

I will wait the update and in the meantime,
I find that my android mobile app has no air date in Season view as well.

So, there is a difference in tablet and mobile app?🤣 Hope this also could be update in future version...🫠

2023-08-20 134445.png

The air date in the season view has already been added back for the upcoming 4.8 release. Thanks.

• Thanks 2