Can't Stop Recording or Delete Recordings

sailracer

sailracer

I can't say I'm a fan of the recent Emby Theater for Windows update- a lot of problems seem to have cropped up.  Add me to the list of people who miss being able to use the back button on my remote to get to the "Exit" command to close ET quickly and easily.  Also, the problems with trying to resume an in-progress recording and having it always return to the beginning instead of picking up where I left off are a hassle I would love to see fixed.

There's another problem that I haven't seen anyone else post yet, so I don't know if it is just me who is having it or if it is widespread:  I am now unable to delete shows or stop recording from within Emby Theater.  Hitting the trashcan icon on a recording does nothing.  Same with the stop recording button.  I went to the web interface and was able to perform both functions.  The log file is attached.  As far as I can tell, there is no indication in the log that I tried to stop the recordings or delete the files until the end when I did it from the web interface.

And for some kudos- I don't know if the de-interlacing settings are new or have changed, but I just found them and changing it from AUTO to ON made a huge improvement in the picture quality of stations broadcasting in 1080i.  

embyserver.txt

sailracer

I don't know if there was a new build out, but recording, stop recording and deleting all worked for me last night.  Thanks to the team if they fixed it, or thanks to the software gods if they allowed it to fix itself 😄

• Thanks 1