Version 4.7.13.0 not showing unwatched count for series

FVMFX

Since I have updated to 4.7.13.0 (not sure which version I upgraded from, but I think it was till major version number 3), the unwatched counts do no show anymore for the folders in the series collection. The type for the collection is TV shows and the name for the collection is Series. When opening the collection, it defaults the view to Shows.

Emby1.thumb.PNG.1b8260315b27590b066e5e0b43236cb9.PNG

When I switch to Folders, I see all the shows I am expecting to see, but no unwatched show counts in the folders (also not in the subfolders). 

Emby2.thumb.PNG.381b5997ef76ee57945c427f6cabd1ea.PNG

The issue probably is that the shows are just seen as folders with files in them, and not as shows that have seasons and episodes that can be watched yes or no. Although I also don't see the watched checkmarks anymore for my movies library as well. I've checked all the settings for a solution, but haven't found any. How to get the unwatched counts for my series to show again? And to a lesser importance, the watched checkmarks for my movies?

Edited by FVMFX

GrimReaper

How are your shows named and organized? What type is your Series library? What is that library path (or paths)? As if your shows were identified correctly, you shouldn't have Shows tab showing 0 items:

image.png.9f119000a1f42a71d7c77ab9c954f268.png

44 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

How are your shows named and organized? What type is your Series library? What is that library path (or paths)? As if your shows were identified correctly, you shouldn't have Shows tab showing 0 items:

image.png.9f119000a1f42a71d7c77ab9c954f268.png

All shows are within their own folder (automatically named after the tv show by sonarr) and within that folder, each season has its own folder (also automatically done via sonarr). My Series library is of type TV shows. The library path is /video/Series. Before updating the emby server, everything was showing fine. After updating, I needed to recreate the libraries, so probably something went wrong there. I don't understand why the files are not identified as shows.

UPDATE: I had a collection with the same folder wrongly typed as movies before, and when creating the second collection as type TV shows with the same folder, it did not work correctly. However, when I removed both collections and created a new TV shows collection, the series are now identified as shows and the counts are shown again. 

GrimReaper
7 minutes ago, FVMFX said:

After updating, I needed to recreate the libraries, so probably something went wrong there

Just updating server should not cause need for library rebuild so yes, guess something did went wrong.

You could remove that library completely, run Scan media library to clear db, re-add it and post server log afterwards? 

Btw, are you saving artwork/NFOs with your media?

Edit: Guess you got it sorted.

Edited by GrimReaper