Apple TV 1.7.6 - Shuffle Option Missing

Spritzup

Spritzup

Good Morning,

It seems that my app updated within the last 12 hours or so, and now the option to shuffle television series is missing from Apple TV.  This occurs regardless of the tab I'm in ("Shows" or "Folders").  In my household, this is a significant issue, is there a way to roll back to the previous version?

Thanks!

~Spritz

madetomac

Greetings, 

I would also like to just confirm this issue for version 1.7.6. The option to shuffle is now missing from the main menu of individual TV series but I can still shuffle from the root of the libraries. Playlists and Collections still appear to have the shuffle option in their menu.

If I long press on a TV show I still have the shuffle option there. @Spritzupthis option may be helpful to you in the meantime if you are like me and rely on shuffling content daily. 

Thank you Luke and Emby team for all of your hard work.

• Thanks 1

SamES
18 hours ago, Spritzup said:

Good Morning,

It seems that my app updated within the last 12 hours or so, and now the option to shuffle television series is missing from Apple TV.  This occurs regardless of the tab I'm in ("Shows" or "Folders").  In my household, this is a significant issue, is there a way to roll back to the previous version?

Thanks!

~Spritz

Yes, we need to add Shuffle to the series and season '...' menu on the details screens.

I'll add them.  Thanks

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/08/2023 at 19:09, SamES said:

Yes, we need to add Shuffle to the series and season '...' menu on the details screens.

I'll add them.  Thanks

Should be fixed when the next update is released

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Wolfen420
On 9/5/2023 at 6:16 PM, SamES said:

Should be fixed when the next update is released

Hi @SamES,

Has this update been released yet? Because I still do not have a shuffle button in the seasons. Even under the details or the ... menu.

3 hours ago, Wolfen420 said:

Hi @SamES,

Has this update been released yet? Because I still do not have a shuffle button in the seasons. Even under the details or the ... menu.

No, it doesn't look like it's released yet.

Wolfen420
4 hours ago, SamES said:

No, it doesn't look like it's released yet.

Ok. Well, it's good to know it's not released yet, and the update has no issue. 

Wouldn't happen to have an ETA, would you?

Thanks for that quick response. 😃

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfen420 said:

Ok. Well, it's good to know it's not released yet, and the update has no issue. 

Wouldn't happen to have an ETA, would you?

Thanks for that quick response. 😃

Hi, no eta but we’re working hard on it.