Clicking any menu option that links to XBMB3C property broken

blauter78

blauter78

I posted this over in 1080XF skin topic but also posting here since it doesn't appear to be specific to that theme. I get the same behavior with Titan skin.

Every time click I click Movies or TV shows or any of the menu options that link to a skin property, I get the below error:

22:35:26 T:1552575120   DEBUG: bool CApplication::OnKey(const CKey&): return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
22:35:26 T:1552575120   ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined
22:35:26 T:1552575120   DEBUG: bool CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction(std::string): Tried translating, but failed to understand $INFO[Window(Home).Property(xbmb3c.std.movies.0.path)]
22:35:37 T:1727164656   DEBUG: virtual bool CImageLoader::DoWork() - took 141 ms to load special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/9/98b33e54.jpg

Launching the XBMB3C addon and manually browsing works fine.

I am not home at the moment so I don't know exactly what versions I am running on my FireTV but I am using latest nightly of XBMC and beta XBMB3c repo. I tried rolling back XBMB3C addon with no luck.

I understand things break often when using the latest  builds and beta builds so this just may be one of those times but any ideas what could be wrong? Full debug log is to too big to post, but here is standard log:

http://pastebin.com/jiNCTvx5