WebApp-only playback issue

MaxDev433

MaxDev433

Good morning,

recently, a few weeks, I can no longer play some files using the WebApp. I have tried different browsers from different PCs and also in private mode always with the same result.

The player screen opens and remains black with the looping loading circle.

The problem occurs with MP4, H264 AVC1 files with AAC LC stereo audio.

These files work well on the Emby Android App for example.

Up to a month or so these files also worked well on the WebApp, it's a series that has always had the same format and I've always watched via the WebApp, now the old and new episodes don't work.

The ffmpeg-remux* file is not even created in the logs.

Emby Version: 4.7.13.0

Regards

• Agree 1

MaxDev433
12 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!

I apologize for the missing information, today I went to test for log extraction punctually but without success.

Today on any browser and PC, playback is back to work, everything works normally. The problem still occurred yesterday.

I haven't changed anything, not even a server/host restart which I had already done in various attempts.

If it happens again I'll be ready for the logs, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but currently the anomaly doesn't show up despite having been present for weeks and therefore I can't give myself an explanation.

Thank you

• Thanks 1